Thursday, March 21, 2013

Incomplete Me

I love writing, but I don’t always find myself motivated enough to actually sit down and write down all the thoughts running through my head. Most of the time I just jot down the idea/topic of a blog with a few words or sentences into a Word Doc or into the Notes of my phone and I get back to it when I have the time or when I feel like writing.

A few weeks ago (I think a month or two. This shows how my time works, lol.) I decided I had too many Notes on my phone and that I needed to clean it out. So instead of deleting all the little thoughts/ideas I had I emailed them to myself and I’ve been trying to decide what I should do with them.

Instead of filing them away somewhere and never getting back to them, I’ve decided that I’m going to post them all here – at once. I don’t want to lose these thoughts that I had. And even though these blurbs are short and abrupt, they show where I was and how I was feeling. I mean that’s the point of my blog, to show my growth and sometimes failure.

If we don’t know where we come from, how are we to know if we want to be where we’re heading?

Dec 29, 2012:
There's more to this world than you and me.
More than the I can see.
People come and go, leaving behind so much more.
But all we see, is how does it affect me?
If only I could look and see, there's more than what's in front of me.
I could see the sad and crying faces.
The hurting people in faraway places.
All the people waiting. For me.
I could change the world with one good word.

Feb 19, 2012:
With my move only a few weeks away, aspirations and hesitations fill my mind on an hourly basis. Excitement and fear rolled into one hysterical sphere of self-adjustment.

Jan 18, 2012:
There are so many emotions that are currently locked within my spirit. Vibrant thoughts and emotions that are bouncing around in me with nowhere to go. This entire year I've just been keeping all of these thoughts to myself.

August 27, 2011:
I'm all alone without you around.
I'm left in the dark to fight on my own.
The shadows whisper and tease.

August 14, 2011:
My spirit cries out in waves of suffocation.

July 9, 2011:
I feel so numb.
My eyes are swollen from all my crying.
My mind is working so slow.
I feel like I'm in a daze.

May 29 2011:
Silent sleeping, snoring souls.
Lulling themselves into new depths of tranquility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment