Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Beginnings

Starting a new blog was rather frightening to me, I have to admit. My writings are very precious and special to me; so leaving a journal is like me abandoning one of my children (not that I know what it’s like to have children…).

But the Lord showed me a lot and held my hand tight as I made the transition over. Why was it so hard for me to switch blogs? I will never know. Maybe it’s because I became dependent on that blog (even though I didn’t update it much – still REALLY sorry about that). Or maybe, because it’s symbolizing me leaving all those things that I struggled with before coming to Teen Mania (and struggled with at the beginning) and continuing to mature and grow in the Lord and his plan for my life.

It’s exciting and frightening staying another two years at Teen Mania; but I’m excited to see what will come out of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment