Friday, September 4, 2009

I want a Cow...

Ever since I moved into my new house, I’ve been wanting a cow. I want to play with a cow. Hug a cow. Feed a cow. I want a cow!!

I know; I know what some of you might be thinking: ‘Stella, what is up with this recent obsession with cows?’

Well, my house and the window of my room faces into an open field; a field that just so happens to be the home of MANY cows. Teen Mania is located next to a man that owns tons of animals, one of those animals happen to be a cow.

So every morning when I wake up I see cows. Every morning when I leave for work I see cows. When I come back for lunch I see cows. When I get off work and go home I see cows. Before I go to bed I see cows! I want a cow!!

I’m determined to get one… Okay, so I know I can’t have a cow. But I’m on the search for a plushed cow. If you see one, LET ME KNOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment