Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lighted Path.

This is a defining moment for me.

I can either continue with the truth I know and seek help to change myself and take a step closer to the person that God has created me to be. Or I can run away and turn my back on the truth I know and look back on it at another moment. In return, this step will set me back and hinder my growth.

Is it worth it to not dig up the pain? Is it worth me living another day in anguish so that I don’t have to face my sin every day as it stares back at me while I’m trying to ‘fix’ it. Is it worth denying the restoration the Lord can give me, so that I won’t have to look at my dirt?

Do I really want to go back to step one?

Do I want to live in darkness the rest of my life?

I’m stronger than this; stronger than this fear, stronger than this lust, stronger than the sin. Because the Lord lives in me! Because I am his child. Because of Jesus’ pure spilled blood that has washed me clean. I don’t need to feel dirty or ashamed. I am clean…

Now I just need to walk in that.
Walk in the light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment