Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome Home

In the middle of worship I felt lead to kneel. I went to my knees, bowed my head and folded my hands in my lap. Kneeling I started to worship the Lord. I could feel His presence.

I continued to sing. "Majesty. Majesty."

I could sense the Lord in front of me. He smiled at me and said "Welcome home. Even for a moment."

I stopped moving and singing and sat in his presence. I then sensed that that the Lord placed His hand on my forehead and said "Go. Be free. Be free." I could feel things fleeing from me. I felt freer. I sensed darkness melting off me. "Go. Go. Go!" As the Lord repeated the words 'go' I felt more free, my body became limp and I felt at peace.

I could feel the Spirit moving through me and cleaning house. Once the Lord was done, He kneeled in front of me and hugged me. "Welcome home. Welcome home."

0 comments:

Post a Comment