Monday, July 7, 2014

CAS Remix: Ruthie Butler & Star Cord



YouTube Description:
A re-stylization of two of my already made Sims, Ruthie (my mother Sim) and Star (my Sim self).

A couple of months ago, I made a CAS in memory of my mother on her birthday. Today is the anniversary of her death. Every year, I try to do happy things on these days so that I don't focus on the sad. This year has been difficult to do that, but thanks to you fireflies I feel like I can make it through the day.

I miss you Mami.

I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my Mami you'll be.


Since YouTube is the only form of creative-expression that I'm currently motivated to use, I decided that I would create a video to post on July 7th.

I kept racking my brain, trying to think of what I could do. However, the one thing that kept pushing through my thoughts was that I wished my mom was with me. So, I decided that I would make that happen (in a small way of course).

I created a photo-shoot for my Sim self and my Sim mother, I posed them in different ways and took pictures of them having a fun, happy and wonderful day at the park. It's weird how this brought me peace and calmed my spirit. But it did.

Love WILL save the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment