Friday, October 2, 2009

Healed and Protected

Went to BHOP tonight, I went wanting an intimate touch from the Lord; I didn’t expect to get it though. I walked in, placed my stuff down and began to sing. At the beginning I felt very muffled, like there was no connection.

After a while I moved to an almost empty room that was dark. I felt like I was supposed to go to that room but couldn’t bring myself to go to it. I finally forced myself to go to the room and began to pace and sing to the Lord. He told me that I would go to the darkness, to the lost and forgotten and help them. But that I wasn’t supposed to stay in the dark, I was to go to help and then come back to the light; my place wasn’t in the darkness.

After a while the two other people that were in the room left and I had the room to myself, by this time I had turned the light on and began to pace and roam the room. Walking in a big circle and continued to sing. At one point, I began to spin. I started to dance and move around, it felt right, I was to dance for the Lord.

A little later a women came up to me and introduced herself to me: “Hey, I’m Karen, can I pray for you?” I said yes and nodded. “I just feel like there is a veil of anointing over you. I can see that you have a spirit of a warrior, but a heart that is full of love and compassion. And when you dance and sing, it’s as if it moves all throughout the room and affects the people getting praised. It moves out side of this room and affects change.” She began to pray over me, over and over she continued to say: “There’s a great anointing over this one. This one is special.”

After she prayed for me I went back to singing and dancing. I was watching the prophecy room, because I wanted to go in, but the line was too long. At one point a guy entered the room (Aaron) and urgency came over me. ‘Fight! Fight and don’t give up!’ I continued to pace and sing, the urgency wouldn’t leave me. ‘Fight and don’t give up! You are stronger than this. Don’t listen to the enemy!’

After the guy was finished he went back and sat down. There was a tugging at my heart that I tried to ignore but couldn’t. I went up to him and told him what I had felt and heard. I introduced myself to him and continued to speak to him. The Lord spoke to him through me. It seemed like it hit home. I smiled and then left.

The line finally went down in the prophecy room and I went to wait. I went in, Pastor Steven introduced Deborah and Jeff to me and then he said he just kept getting that the walls and strongholds that were holding me back that were beginning to break. That there were plugs built up that were going to give way and I was going to be set free. Jeff said that he saw me blossoming and growing. That everything else was turning into Fall but that I was going against it and turning into Spring. I was going to blossom, grow and shine. This season would be full of change and growth. Deborah said that she kept getting: “Be still and know.”

The BHOP session was amazing, I felt so free and healed. I truly needed that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment