Friday, January 8, 2010

Stars Go Dim vs. SGD Promo Team



I don’t know how I get myself dragged into these projects, but I do – ha.

A request from Sly:
Sly wanted me to draw her a picture of the band Stars Go Dim (SGD) vs the SGD Promo team. With captcha code (a MySpace promo teamer’s worse nightmare), raccoons and a squirrel.

So I came up with the SGD vs SGD Promo Team Dance Off! All the band members are on the left (Chris, Joey, Lester and Michael) and the promo team is on the right (Sly, Cheri, Paula, Eric and me). With an audience in the front watching (raccoons attend dance off’s if you didn’t know).

And we’re all playing captcha dance (it’s like DDR but with captcha code)!


PS – I don’t like drawing faces, that’s why everyone is ‘faceless.’ And I love the fact that Sly is smaller than everyone else; ha ha. And I needed a bigger canvas...

Tools: pencil, water color, paint, markers, sharpies and pen.

This picture was inspired from this picture: http://bit.ly/4F3Zv3

0 comments:

Post a Comment