Friday, May 7, 2010

Faint Memory…

Take a breath, hold the air in your lungs; fill up with my scent.

Know the way I taste, the way I smell, the way I cuddle you. Know me for me and not what you hear.

Come to me and let me mend what is broken. I am the healer and I am the only one who can make the ache, hurt and longingness go away.

Trust me, I won't break your heart - I made it. I made you. You are precious to me. Please, listen; listen to my cries of redemption and stop running. Stop running from your past; it will kill you. It will.

I can take it and cut it off. I can make it like a dream. A faint memory in the back of your mind.

You're not alone. You are not alone. Please stop acting like you are. I see your hurt. I see your pain. I see your turmoil. I care. I care!

Stop this now! Stop trying to run and live your life on your own.

Listen, listen to me please. Please listen to my cries of salvation. I can't watch to see you die. You are too precious to me.

Stop. Stop - please stop. I love you. You must stop or I'll lose you.

I don't want to lose you.

I don't know how else to make you stay. I will give you everything. Everything you could ever think of, it will be yours if you ask. I shower you with love. I give you favor. I've given you gifts. And yet you still doubt. You still run. I can't give you anything else, if you choose to continue to run away from me.

I love you. Trust me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment