Thursday, June 10, 2010

MINE.

Fight. Continue fighting. Continue fighting for me. Don't doubt. Don't doubt what I've placed in you. The gift that I placed/made in you to worship me.

Focus. Focus on me. I'm the mighty one in you. I'm the one that gives you breath. I'm the one that gives you sight. Sight in the present and sight in the not. I make you move. I allow you to lead. I allow you to flow. I allow you to stumble. But I never allow you to fail.

You have never failed in my eyes. You are my fighter. My fighter that never gives up. You will fight till the end, and even then you will not stop fighting for me.

I'm the attention you crave. I'm the love you seek. I'm the sweet kiss you long for. The arms you ache for. The body you dream about; to hold you. I'm the one for you.

You are my love.

I am your love. I am yours. I AM YOURS. Call me yours. Call me yours... My heart aches for you to call me yours. I cringe when you call others yours. My heartaches when you let others have you. You are mine and I am yours.

Don't doubt me. Do not doubt your first love.

----

Rest in me. You don't have to yell.
You don't have to scream.
You don’t have to jump, dance, leap, spin or speak.
Just sit. Sit in my presence and soak me in.
Soak in my love, my power, my strength.

Breathe me in and inhale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment