Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Remind Me...

This path has been long.
I'm tired and weak.
I want to give into the ache in me.
But the ache of losing you would be stronger.

I need you to hold me. To feel your embrace.
I need your guidance.
Remind me I'm not alone.
Remind me that you care.
That you love me. That I matter.
Remind me.

I've done it again. Compromised what's yours.
I try my best. I give my all.
But I always fall short.
When will I learn?
When will I stop?

I'm losing control. Everything is falling apart.
It makes me scream.
This path is too rough.

I need you to hold me. To feel your embrace.
I need your guidance.
Lord, remind me I'm not alone.
Remind me that you care.
That you love me. I matter.
Remind me.

I’ve made it to the next day.
You didn't leave.
You didn't fail.
You didn't quake.
You reminded me I’m loved.
You reminded me I’m not alone.
You reminded me, that I’m yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment