Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Snake.

The Lord gave me this vision, of a snake, slithering on the ground and then to a person. The snake slithered up the person's legs, the snake wrapping itself around the width of the person. The snake wrapped itself tightly around the person's ankles, their legs and loosely around their thighs, stomach, chest, arms and then the snake's head rested on the person's shoulder. It's mouth toward the person's ear. As the snake moved up, it's grip became looser and looser.

The Lord asked me what I saw. I looked at the image, all I saw was a person wrapped tightly. The Lord revealed to me that sin comes to use slowly. It creeps up on us. It always attacks our steps, where we want to go, where the Lord wants us to go. Sin wants to trip us up.

When we let sin in, it slowly takes over our life. It slowly wraps itself around us. Not tight enough to stop or choke us, but enough to control our movement. Sin moves all through out our life, until it's in the passenger seat. It whispers to us. It tempts us. We allow it to lead us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment