Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Deal Breakers



I love this video. I think sometimes we can get so focused on an end "result" when we're in romantic relationships that we forget that relationships take two people. And a good thriving romantic relationship takes two whole people on the same page.

Actually, any relationship takes two people being on the same page.

There's been a lot of family drama on Mr Grumpy's side the last few months and it's had me thinking a lot about a person's character and morals. If you don't like or line up with someone's character or morals, there's a big possibility there will be strife in that relationship.

I've come to realize that honor, integrity and respect mean a lot to me. These are my deal breakers.

What are your deal breakers for relationships?

0 comments:

Post a Comment