Thursday, October 10, 2013

10:10



"It's 10/10, so speak up about how John 10:10 affects your life and/or how SKAD has affected you!" - Taken from the 'Steal Kill And Destroy' Facebook page

The enemy made me believe that my words and voice weren't important, that they had no power and no one would listen when I spoke. I stuffed and buried every thought and emotion. I created this well of hurt and pain. And one day, the well became too full and over flowed. That day I placed a blade to my skin to find a release and started to believe the lie that cutting would make everything better.

After years of mental and spiritual healing, the Lord has given me my voice back.

The torment the enemy had used to lock me inside myself; the Lord is now using to free me. In my darkest hours I couldn’t speak, but I could write. The Lord is blessing my written words of vulnerability, honesty and sincerity to grow and heal not only myself but others as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment