Sunday, October 20, 2013

Do-Over


Sometimes, the strongest and bravest thing you can do - is do your craziest desire. 

I don't know how many times, I imagined myself leaving my current living situation. I don't know how many times I fantasized and envisioned the way I would leave. I thought of where I would go and what I would take. I saved money, for my "running away" fund.

However, I never thought I would actually do it. I never thought I would actually leave.

Today, I packed a bag and left the house (once again) that has caused me to doubt, hurt and hate myself. And I finally realized that I don't have to fix every hurt. I don't have to mend every scar. I just have to be me. And be me well.

So here I am, starting all over again. Without a plan. With little hope. And a desire to be more then what I am.

So here I go again. Re-starting the journey of self-discovery.

Here I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment