Friday, January 18, 2013

Wreck-It Art

I’ve really wanted to draw the last few weeks, but I can’t seem to motivate myself to do it. And I’m not really inspired to draw anything.

The last few weeks I’ve been having a really hard time motivating myself to do almost anything. You know those days/weeks where everything is a chore. And you end up doing nothing all day because it takes too much energy to get off the couch.

Yea, I’ve been having those kind of days lately.

I’ve finally got to the point where I’m so annoyed with myself that I finally just got up and forced myself to do some kind of art.

 
It didn’t turn out at all what I thought it would. I saw this really cool technique online and I’ve wanted to try it out, so I did. Yea, I’ll have to read those directions again.

After it didn’t work like I wanted, I decided I’d just destroy the paper. I kind of like the way it turned out, all wrecked.

I think it’s what I needed.

Sometimes we just need to shove ourselves over our personal cliffs and force ourselves to do whatever it is we need to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment