Sunday, August 16, 2009

Super Powers!

The one thing I love the most about Gauntlet week, besides all the AMAZING sessions, is having worship several times a day. The School of Worship band is phenomenal! And who doesn’t love to worship the Lord?

Today was a special treat for me; I was able to sit with a big majority of my old family core at the evening session. Three brothers, two sisters and another core mate. Worship starts, some move into the side aisle, some move to the front; I stayed in the aisle with some of my family.

Everyone starts to sing, sway and worship with out hesitation. I have to admit, I get active when I worship; dance, sway, spin, and raise my hands. I wasn’t really paying attention; I had my eyes closed while I was singing. I had raised my hand in the air and than placed it out to my side and than brought it done to my side. As I did this, I accidentally hit the person next to me; I very slight hit their bottom.

I open my eyes, look at them a little horrified; they turn their head slightly towards me and give me a sly smile. I blush, smile innocently and than scoot over to the other side and continued to worship.

Oh yes, I can EVEN make worship awkward; ugh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment