Sunday, September 30, 2012

Top 25 on iTunes

Since I'm always obsessing over music in my posts, I thought it would be fun to share what's the most listened to songs on my iTunes.

I was SUPER surprised with what songs were on this list. Some of these songs I don't even like that much, ha ha. I really thought there would be a ton of different songs on this list than what's here.

However, I can look at the songs on this list and I know exactly what I was thinking and feeling that made these songs my top 25 most listened to songs. And some of these songs I haven't listened to in forever, so it was nice to listen to them a few more times.

I think it's rather pathetic that my favorite song of ALL time is at #9 and it's so far behind #1. And, to be honest, I'm rather ashamed of what #1 is, ha ha.

But, I am happy to see that there are more happy, feel good, silly and party songs then there are sad songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment