Sunday, November 11, 2012

This is Where I Draw the Line

The last few days I’ve been waking up singing worship lyrics in my head. This happens to me from time to time, I’ve even woken myself singing out loud in my sleep.

It amazes me how majestic our God is. It blows my mind how we might not recognize just how phenomenal our God is in the natural, but our spirits can sense Him and what He’s doing in the spiritual and are sometimes so overjoyed that we do things we don’t realize.

It fills me with an overwhelming amount of joy to know that my spirit loves God so much, that it will worship the Lord at any and every moment – even in my sleep.

”Set me on fire
Burn me up
Burn me up
Burn me all the way
Until there's nothing left but You
Set me on fire

This is where the old me dies
This is where I draw the line”

-‘Draw the Line’ by Disciple

0 comments:

Post a Comment