Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Moving Limbo

Since I’ve been back in Cali, I feel like I can’t catch my breath. I am constantly moving from one task to another, to another. I’ve had a few days where I’ve had the chance to relax and have a ‘do nothing day.’ But mostly my calendar fills up so fast with plans that my agenda for the day is packed.

I’m constantly hopping back and forth from Palmdale to West Covina, and popping into neighboring cities that it makes my head spin. I got so overwhelmed today with packing my suitcase that I had to sit on the floor, take a deep breath and pray. I feel so unstable. I mean, I’m use to not staying in one place long. But this is taking it to the extreme.

I’m living half of my week in Palmdale, where I’m getting errands done. The other half of the week I’m in West Covina, looking for jobs. And then throughout the week I’m driving short and long distances for interviews.

I feel like I’m running in circles. Circles that are constantly changing sizes and directions. And the fact that all of my belongings are packed and scattered in two different locations is the icing on top of this topsy-turvy cupcake of my life.

I know this is a season. I know this won’t last long. But the stress and pressure of trying to find a job, find a place to live and ‘restarting’ my life might be getting to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment