Friday, April 5, 2013

Finding Me

There are so many blogs I’ve been finding lately on my computer that I never posted. Blogs from when I was in the HA, blogs from right after I left the HA, and blogs from last summer. I’m slowly sorting through them all.

And instead of posting them as ‘current time’ blogs, I’ve decided I’m going to post them ‘back in time’.  To better fit in with ‘my story’.

It’s so weird to read over some of these blogs. I was going through so much. I was so lost and confused in my mind. I can hardly remember how some of these emotions felt. I don’t know if it’s because God healed me and took away the pain, or I’m that absent-minded…

We’ll go with the God one, cause I’m totally not forgetful or a procrastinator…

So here’s a list of blogs from the past that have come to the present:

0 comments:

Post a Comment